Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Snorkeling

These are photos from our snorkeling trip off the coast of Cozumel, Mexico.  Fun and and really fun to scrap! 

I used my new Cricut Cartridge that I bought on clearance at Micheals for $29.  I like it because the letters are so narrow it makes it way easier to fit long words on a page.  Makes my font collection far more diverse.

I found a great store in Vancouver this weekend called Urban Source.  Its on Main St.  These have tons of vintage materials to use for crafts and was a lot of fun to look through.  The "Swim with the Fish" label is made from a wood tag I found at the store.  I painted it, sanded it, distressed it with ink, sanded it, distressed it with different ink, sanded it, then stamped it.

I'm definitely is one of those phases when I could scrap all day very day.  Too bad this is a crazy week for work and school :s.



No comments:

Post a Comment