Sunday, July 17, 2011

Lasting Memories Challenge #47

This weeks challenge over at Lasting Memories is all about distressing.  Who doesn't love this fun technique...especially with all the great vintage inspiration out there!

This is a page I did a couple years ago of a trip to the original Starbucks location in Pike Place Market, Seattle.  My favourite thing about this page is that I actually used scraps.  I cut up a coffee cup and got some coffee bean labels.  That in combination with the Starbucks gift bag I tore up for the background gives my page a distressed out fashioned look.


Make sure to check out Lasting Memories to play along!

5 comments:

  1. I so love your layout. Wants me to go grab a cup of star bucks right now even though it's like 100 degrees outside, no lie. Seriously though, I love that you used original star bucks items and made it look distressed. Great job
    Hugs
    Brenda Lasting Memories DTM
    I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh this is so great!!! This is right in my backyard! Love your starbucks bag idea in your background. And I LOVE that you printed the pics in Sephia tone. BRILLIANT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun way to scrap this trip!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete