Friday, November 5, 2010

Two Layouts About My Job

Haunted House
This first layout has something missing...Pictures!  I haven't actually had them printed yet but wanted to show this off anyways.  It's a simple layout but fun to make and perfect for the theme.  I really enjoyed using these tropical themed papers for a spooky page.

The pictures will be from a Haunted House at a Halloween party thrown by the university where I study and work.....Haha...I just realized I left out a letter in "haunted".  I guess that's what happens when you scrapbook while on the phone with your hubby.  I'm glad those stickers come off easily.



Fam Tour
The second layout is the group photo from an event I ran for my job in October.  It was definitely one of the defining moments of my career to this point. 

The page design is taken from Sketch #128 on the Creative Scrappers' blog.

Happy Friday everyone!  Enjoy your weekend.

2 comments:

  1. These are great layouts! Going to follow you now.
    :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier! Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica ! Thanks a lot for your sweet comments in my blog ! :o)

    Wow...this Halloween page was awesome...even without photos...thihi. I had to scroll up and look some more....really cool and scary ! Great job !!!

    Wish you a great Sunday :o)

    ReplyDelete